Brownie Heaven

So... my husbands birthday was on the 12th and instead of a cake he decided he wanted me to make these. But we were so busy with other things I couldn't make them till today. And let me tell you if I knew they were this good I would of made them yesterday. Here is the recipe courtesy of Pinterest. Named by my husband "Brownie Heaven"



Brownie Heaven

12 Reese's Cups
1 package of brownie mix
1 package of chocolate chip cookie mix
(or if you find what I found you can get both in the same box by Betty Crocker)

PreHeat oven to 350*

Prepare brownie mix and cookie mix by package instructions. And also unwrap the reese's cups so they are ready to be placed.

Prep a 12 well muffin pan with baking spray.




-Add cookie mix to each well evenly (about 2 tbsp each) Make sure dough spreads to the sides.


-Place a reese's cup to each well upside down on top of cookie dough.


-Top each well with brownie mix evenly (about 2 tbsp each) Make sure batter covers the entire peanut butter cup.

-Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Test around the edges, just through the brownie mix.

Let cool and Enjoy.

 

Comments