Sensationail Gel Polish kit


So I've finally invested in a Gel polish system. Which really wasn't that expensive for everything it came with.

I've used my mothers system in the past. She uses CND polish and a larger uv lamp. And the difference is night and day. I would have to cure each gel polish layer for two minutes.

For $24.88 you get:

-LED Lamp
-Gel Cleanser
-Gel Primer
-Gel Base & Top Coat
-Gel Polish
-Lint-free Wipes
-Double-sided Nail Buffer
-Manicure Stick
-Detailed instruction sheet

The only thing it didn't include was some sort of carrying case or bag to protect the uv lamp. I'm planning on maybe sewing a case for it and the other items.

The kit I purchased at my local Walmart came with this lamp.

Which is different from the kits I see from Sensationail's website http://www.sensationail.com/p/kits/starter-kit/pink-chiffon/ The lamp I have cures the gel polish twice as fast then the Pro 3060. It has no bottom nor an on/off switch. It has a plug and it's also USB compatible. This little lamp is amazingly motion activated. It will only start when your hand is under the light. It will flash its lights at 15 secs and turn off at 30 secs.

I didn't officially time my self for how long it took to do my nails but it couldn't of been more then 15 minutes total.

I will have to search other Walmart's for different colors. And I also wonder if I could use other polish brands with this uv lamp.

I couldn't be happier with this system. It will save me the headache of waiting for regular polish to dry.


(Flash)


(No Flash)

Comments